Continuation
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 17 2013 11:50:50 pm
I'm sorry - the last email was sent prematurely.  To continue...

It does offend me that I have to defend myself and my lifestyle, I'll not
lie...but what offends me more is that we have to resort to squabbling in a
court like these less intelligent people.  I hate sitting in that courtroom
surrounded by those people because we are smart enough and reasonable
enough to figure this out.  If we both love G***** and wants what's best
for him then let's figure out how to let him have both parents.  I don't
want to keep him so I can go after child support - Jesus Richard, it
wouldn't even do me any good right now as you have no income.  You are
right - I don't have a whole lot of money, but I have enough to support
both boys.

I am hoping that you will at least consider this before immediately turning
it down but I also want to make it very clear that I'm not proposing this
out of weakness or fear.  Immigration and homeland security are not my only
avenues and if pushed I will pursue them - I agree that I will probably not
"win" in family court, but I have no intention of "beating" you there.  I
propose this because I want G***** to have both his parents, because (for
some strange reason) that kid loves the shit out of you, and because I am
tired of this battle.  Hell, I'm even open to keeping him for just a year
till you're on your feet and stable as long as you stop making it so
difficult for me to talk to him and see him.

You and I have little to no trust between us and for good reason - but for
the sake of the kids next 6 years, you think we can put all of that behind
us and work together?  I love him Richard and I want the best for him and
the best thing for him is to have both of us in his life - I hope you can
see that too.  (I even keep up with the Jewish thing although I can't read
the Torah with him (that would be on you) I do make sure he doesn't eat
pork very often, showers before sunset if he does and I make sure he
doesn't do any "work" on Saturdays).

I'm not trying to sabotage you, sever the relationship between you guys (or
even damage it at all), or anything else.  I'm just trying to have time to
be his mother - something I haven't gotten to do until now.

Anyway - I really don't expect you to agree to try this but I can only hope.

If you've gotten this far then thank you for taking the time to read this.